duda

Lost in the wilderness...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Each day while I walk home from work, I wonder why I am even more exhausted than the day before. Today I thought well... maybe I did more today, but no... it was a pretty normal day. Even a light and breezy day! Then I crunched some numbers in my head and realized that there was no reason for me to be upright and walking. I should be dead. Buried. (No, actually, make that cremated!) And gone.

We all know that numbers don't lie. Numbers are real. Numbers are non-fiction. Numbers revealed the fact that I interface with approximately 140 students a day. Not much? Been around pre-teens and young teens lately? Trust me... that is WAY too many! And those are just the ones in the library on a calm day. The interfacing out in the hall during passing period... well, those numbers are not available to crunch since it would require actually remembering what went on out there in the hall... those things are best left unsaid.

And then, of course, we have the administrators, staff and (shudder) teachers! gah! Who all expect to be helped immediately and before anyone else because...

The're prima donnas? No! They have raised the art of the prima donna to an all new level...

99.5% of them are cocksuckers! (Yes, I watch and adore Deadwood. Get over my potty mouth.)

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, September 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't sound like your enjoying your job too much. Reading too much Libetiquette?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home