duda

Lost in the wilderness...

Friday, November 17, 2006

So, today, I told the little haridan I work for off. She really is a twitchy bitch. And when she's mad she twitches her ass and walks away from you. She did it 3 times today.

I was being so nice about it, too. So calm. Genuinely surprised at her reaction! (cough!) I didn't cuss, I didn't yell, I just simply stated the facts.

1. No, I am not comfortable with this.
2. It bothers me that you wait until the start of first period to tell me you want me to "do" Ms So'n'So's classes.
3. I like to prepare for lessons, I do not like someone else handing me a scribbled note and instructions for parroting someone else's lessons!
4. I AM NOT BEING PAID TO TEACH.

Let me say that again...

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO TEACH. TEACHERS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN I!

So, I may have screwed my chances of taking over that library when she finally retires. If she retires. Hey, ya know, screw it, I don't even care anymore!

The end result was:

I GOT TO SPEND THE DAY DOING WHAT I AM PAID FOR AND NOTHING MORE!

It was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home